Floor Managers/Event Managers
Are you looking for flexible, rewarding work at London's most prestigious venues?
We are looking for experienced Floor Managers and Event Managers to join our ever expanding team
We offer a competitive hourly rate with opportunities to increase your salary, develop your hospitality experience, and gain further transferable skills.
We have an exciting season of many varied events all around London, working at iconic concert halls, stadiums and event spaces.
Would you like to be part of:
- A team that enjoys flexible, part-time work to fit around other commitments or studies
- A group with access to exciting staffing opportunities at award ceremonies, celebrity parties, exhibition openings, sporting, music, private and corporate events
- A company that is permanently offering further hospitality and event training initiatives with promotional opportunities
- A friendly and supportive company with Investor in People Standard Accreditation
- A team that works like a family
- You could be earning a salary starting at £15.00 per hour depending on experience and role, and be paid every two weeks
The nature of our work is more suited to applicants who are London based and does require proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
Experience is similar roles is required, and someone who can be swept up by team spirit, possess a careful understanding of time management, present themselves amicably and professionally with a desire to “make people feel special”. Someone who is comfortable dealing with all levels of management, and can deliver a high standard of customer service, whilst motivating the team around them
Work with The Esprit Group will involve the service of alcohol.
- Earning a salary starting at £15.00 hour, and be paid every two weeks
- Development, Training and promotion