This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Junior sous chef or Senior CDP, to join a new Kitchen team in a stunning rural location.
- Assisting the head chef in all aspects of running the kitchen.
- Management of stock levels and orders.
- Running of a section during Service.
About the Venue:
Since 1880, the Holland & Holland Shooting Grounds has offered unrivalled facilities for the sporting gun. Set in 100 acres of rolling woodland and open countryside, just 17 miles from Central London, the Shooting Grounds combine rural tranquillity with superb access to main transport routes such as the M40, M25 and Heathrow.
The venue has a dining room set inside the main pavilion that can seat up to 100 covers, and a newly furbished Kitchen
- Must have experience of either Michelin or Rosette standard Restaurants.
- Must have experience of all sections in a working kitchen environment.
- Must be able to drive as the location is not easily accessible by public transport.
- Competitive Salary
- Great work life balance, every Sunday and Monday off plus some evenings off in the week too.
- Great environment working with top quality produce, in a friendly and energetic workplace.