Are you looking for flexible, exciting work in your local area
You can apply now to join our great event waiting and bar teams to work at Lingfield Race Course.
Lingfield Race Course is part of Arena Racing who have 18 venues across the UK, they have race days and events throughout the year. Races have been taking place in Lingfield since 1890 when it was opened by the then Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII), who graciously allowed Lingfield Park to incorporate the Prince of Wales feathers in it’s official heading.
It is also home to a 4-star hotel, leisure club, swimming pool, conference and meeting rooms, offices and a new golf academy
With a competitive hourly rate with opportunities to increase your rate, develop your hospitality experience and gain further transferable skills
We will hold interviews sessions at Lingfield Race Course - Dates to be confirmed
What we require from you:
Experience is not necessary though passion and energy is a MUST, along with team spirit, a careful understanding of time management, the ability to be well presented and a desire to “make people feel special”
The nature of our work is more suited to applicants who are based in and around the Lingfield area, as transport can be difficult so being able to drive would be a benefit. We will also require proof of age (Must be 17 and over), identity and eligibility to work in the UK
Work with The Esprit Group will involve the service of alcohol.
Would you like to be part of:
- A Team that enjoys flexible, part-time work that fits around other commitments
- Uniquely varied and fascinating working environment with exciting opportunities to work at award ceremonies, celebrity parties, exhibition openings, sporting, music, private and corporate event
- Further hospitality and event training initiatives with promotional opportunities
- A friendly and supportive company, with Investor in People accreditation, that cares about its team
- Pay starts at £8.50 per hour
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Training & Development