Are you looking for flexible, exciting work at London's top events?
You can apply now to join our great event waiting and bar teams.
With a competitive hourly rate with opportunities to increase your rate, develop your hospitality experience and gain further transferable skills. We have an exciting season of many varied events all around London.
What we require from you:
Experience is not necessary though passion and energy is a MUST, along with team spirit, a careful understanding of time management, the ability to be well presented and a desire to “make people feel special”
The nature of our work is more suited to applicants who are London based and does require proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK
Work with The Esprit Group will involve the service of alcohol.
Would you like to be part of:
- A Team that enjoys flexible, part-time work that fits around other commitments
- Uniquely varied and fascinating working environment with exciting opportunities to work at award ceremonies, celebrity parties, exhibition openings, sporting, music, private and corporate event
- Further hospitality and event training initiatives with promotional opportunities
- A friendly and supportive company, with Investor in People accreditation, that cares about its team
- Pay starts at £8.25 per hour
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Training & Development