Chef de Partie
Th Esprit Group is currently looking to hire two Chef de Parties to work full time at the Chessington World of Adventures Resort Hotels.
There are 3 Restaurants and a large Conference Centre on site, with over 850 sleepers per night, both breakfast and dinner are busy!
Keeping check of the usual stock rotation and temperature controls, health and safety and food safety are always a number 1 priority. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to express themselves through assisting with menu planning and food development and also supporting the senior chefs as they grow in their roles.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Experience of a similarly fast-paced food environment, so you’ll be used to providing great service and running a busy shift.
- A strong passion for food and a genuine interest in the catering industry.
- Relevant food hygiene certificate
- Providing help to all kitchen team members will be important to you, and wanting to share your experience whilst gaining knowledge to grow within Merlin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to gain the respect and trust of the hardworking team.
- A professional approach to your work with a team commitment and sense of fun.
This role is full time, permanent, guaranteed 40 hours per week working 5 days out of 7. This will include weekends and bank holidays and you will need to be flexible to cover a variety of shifts.
Starting pay at £10 per hour