Are you looking for flexible, rewarding work at London's most prestigious venues?
You can apply now to join our great event waiting, bar and hostessing teams.
We offer a competitive hourly rate with opportunities to increase your salary, develop your hospitality experience, and gain further transferable skills.
We have an exciting season of many varied events all around London, working at iconic concert halls, stadiums and event spaces.
Would you like to be part of:
- A team that enjoys flexible, part-time work to fit around other commitments or studies
- A group with access to exciting staffing opportunities at award ceremonies, celebrity parties, exhibition openings, sporting, music, private and corporate events
- A company that is permanently offering further hospitality and event training initiatives with promotional opportunities
- A friendly and supportive company with Investor in People Standard Accreditation
- A team that works like a family
- You could be earning a salary starting at £8.50 per hour, and be paid every two weeks
The nature of our work is more suited to applicants who are London based and does require proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
Experience is not necessary, though passion and energy are a MUST. We want people who can be swept up by team spirit, possess a careful understanding of time management, present themselves amicably and professionally with a desire to “make people feel special”...
Work with The Esprit Group will involve the service of alcohol.
- earning a salary starting at £8.50 per hour, and be paid every two weeks
- Development, Training and promotion